King's Ascent King's Ascent

Wow. Not what I was expecting at all. The physics were so weird and floaty and I was expecting something half-rate, but what I got was a charming and original platformer. The enemies' 3-D-ish look seemed out of place but in a way I think it contributed to their creepiness. Otherwise, the story and gameplay were spot-on. This game was overall a work of art, even if it didn't look like one.

Super Magnet Bastard Super Magnet Bastard

Was confusing until I accidentally pressed x. It doesn't indicate that you have to press x to advance anywhere, but without doing so you can't finish the level.

Hallucivian Hallucivian

Pretty cool concept, but the last level was way too hard.

Hypnohustler responds:

There's a pretty easy way to beat the last level :) You have to sacrifice the bird to a tentacle just after deploying the egg. That way it should land in an empty spot.

Almost Fluid Plantain Almost Fluid Plantain

It's almost playable but the random percussion noises in the background don't follow any sort of a beat and sound awful. Any attempts at making a song or whatever are impossible.

Captain Robert Captain Robert

One spelling error I noticed: "Do not that this the wrong way." (comes at the part after you hear the knocking)

Wow, my heart was seriously racing. Had a great sense of exploration and tension. The secrets were fun even if they didn't serve any purpose. My only complaint is the ending.

SPOILER
***********
Nothing happens when you open the compartment? Is that a glitch or...?
SPOILER

Clockwork Cat Clockwork Cat

This is great! You should definitely consider expanding on the idea for a sequel. I would play the hell out of it.

LABYRINTH10 LABYRINTH10

Fun but there's no real objective. The game can go on endlessly since there's no real difficulty curve, so your score ends up being a measure of how much time you felt like spending. It's a good concept though.

Ten Sextilion Zeptosecond Ten Sextilion Zeptosecond

That was surprisingly really really fun. Nice job. Got 29!

Ascent Ascent

Really fun gameplay, and fantastic use of symbolism.

Crawl, Worm, Crawl ! Crawl, Worm, Crawl !

Haha, I liked it as a little time-waster. It's reminded me of a less brutal QWOP. The art was really well done too.